We are Good Morning April
Holtug Strandvej 5, 4660 Store Heddinge
DK VAT/CVR: 42419265
We have the necessary data protection and processing agreements to secure that our and your data is being carefully handled. We have an internal guidebook for everyone employed at Good Morning April to follow when handling these kinds of data, and we never handle highly sensitive nor personal data.
All employees were trained in January 2022, and are retrained yearly.
The overall important bullets you should know about
Basically, we strive to be respectful and mindful in how we handle data.
A lot of our marketing initiatives are made from the feedback you give us directly and what numbers show. This will be elaborated below.
Your IP and the other small things you leave behind
We use Google Analytics as well as Cloudflare to look at data and see how many visitors we have, where you’re from and on which content you click. This is with the purpose of:
- Understanding what we can do better and constantly learn how to improve your content experience on this site.
- Celebrate and be happy when the numbers go up.
We do not export or share these data with others than ourselves.
What you share with us willingly is your business – but also ours!
The information you willingly give us is also handled with care, and our internal politics and procedures describes when and how these are properly deleted.
We do not share or export any of these data – or compare and add to existing data.
If you have any questions on what we have on you, please contact us by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We can promise that we’ll not:
- Share and/or export your data with a third party, other than the above-mentioned features and data processing partners.
- Misuse your data to target you in adds on social media.
- Maybe more we haven’t even thought about yet, and therefore do not do.
The next part of the policy is the descriptions we are obligated to have.
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a few cookie files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service, and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Third-party cookies. In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties’ cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can you find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use analytics tools to learn more about how you use our website. This is for us to get better and learn how to meet your needs and stay relevant in our approach creating content.
What these analytics tools does it to remember valuable pieces of information. Cookies stores this information in your Client ID, which is how e.g. Google Analytics will recognize and refer to you (behind the scenes). This ID does not mean that the analytic tools know who you are, just that they can recognize you, when you come back to the website.
Who we share your data with?
Here is a list of all relevant partners we have and work with:
- Buzzsprout – for hosting podcast episodes
- Cloudflare – for our web solutions
- Cookiebot – for managing the cookies
- FreeAgent – for financials, time registration, customer contacts, invoices
- Google Analytics – for understanding the traffic on our websites
- Microsoft O365 – for documents, emails, team collaboration etc.
- Mural – for collaboration and creativity
- Slido – for polling and interaction
- SurveyMonkey – for surveys
- WordPress – for our web solutions
- Webdock – for our web solutions
- YouTube – for our videos
We ask everyone for permission before making a testimonial to our website or when we have guests in our podcast episodes.
We use pictures from Unsplash.com and strive to leave the credits in the pictures meta-data.
What data breach procedures we have in place
If we have a breach, we’ll close the breach as fast as possible and seek insight in how much data was leaked. This can be done through a third party and will happen as soon as possible within the requirements of the GDPR.
We are obligated to report a breach within 72 hours to the Danish Data Protection Agency.
Erik Korsvik Østergaard (email@example.com) is responsible for reporting breach.